Akses Point Aruba AP 104
The multifunction AP-104 is an affordable indoor 802.11n access point (AP)designed for high-density deployments in offices, hospitals, schools and retail stores. The compact, high-speed AP-105 delivers wire-like performance at datarates up to 300 Mbps per radio.
The AP-104 features two 2×2 MIMO dual-band 2.4-GHz/5-GHz radios with external antennas. With ceiling and wall-mounting options,the AP-104 is built to provide years of trouble-free operation and is backed by alimited lifetime warranty.
Working with Aruba’s line of centralized Mobility Controllers, the AP-104 delivers secure, high-speed network services that move users to a “wireless where possible,wired where necessary” network access model. The network can then be rightsized by eliminating unused Ethernet switch ports and thereby reducing operating costs.
802.11n enables the use of wireless as a primary connection with speed and reliability comparable to a wired LAN. It also increases performance by utilizing techniques such as channel bonding, block acknowledgement and MIMO radios. Advanced antenna technology also increases range and reliability.
The key to ensuring wire-like performance and reliability is Aruba’s unique Adaptive Radio Management and spectrum analysis* capabilities, which manage the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz radio bands to deliver maximum client performance while mitigating any RF interference.
The multifunction AP-104 can be configured through the Mobility Controller to provide WLAN access with part-time air monitoring, dedicated air monitoring for wireless IPS and spectrum analysis, Remote AP (RAP) functionality or secure enterprise mesh. TheAP-104 features a 100/1000BASE-T Ethernet interface and can operate from standard 802.3af power-over-Ethernet (PoE) sourcesor a 12-volt DC power supply.
- Wi-Fi client optimization
To eliminate sticky client behavior while users roam, the AP-103H features patented ClientMatch™ technology, which continuously gathers session performance metrics from mobile devices. If a mobile device moves away from an AP or if RF interference impedes performance, ClientMatch automatically steers the device to a better AP.
- Best-In Class RF Management
All Aruba APs include Adaptive Radio Management™ technology, which is essential to creating the most reliable, high-performance WLANs. ARM™ manages the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz radio bands to optimize Wi-Fi client performance and ensures that APs stay clear of RF interference.
The 100 series can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for spectrum analysis and wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend remote locations to corporate resources, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available.
- Choose Your Operating Mode
The 100 series of APs offers a choice of operating modes to meet your unique management and deployment requirements
Controller-managed mode. When managed by Aruba Mobility Controllers, 100 series APs offer centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement and network services, as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding. Please refer to the Aruba Mobility Controller data sheets for more details.
Aruba Instant™ mode. In Aruba Instant mode, a single AP automatically distributes the network configuration to other Instant APs in the WLAN. Simply power-up one Instant AP, configure it over the air, and plug in the other APs – the entire process takes about five minutes
For large installations across multiple sites, the Aruba Activate™ service significantly reduces deployment time by automating device provisioning, firmware upgrades, and inventory management. With Aruba Activate, Instant APs are factory-shipped to any site and configure themselves when
powered up. If WLAN and network requirements change, a built-in migration path allows 100 series Instant APs to become part of a WLAN that is centrally managed by a Mobility Controller
- Spectrum analysis
- Spectrum analyzer remotely scans the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz radio bands to identify sources of RF interference.
- With an OpenDNS service subscription, Aruba Instant delivers integrated web filtering, malware and botnet protection to every device connected to the WLAN
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys
- SecureJack-capable for secure tunneling of wired Ethernet traffic
- 802.11a/b/g/n Aruba Instant AP
- 802.11a/b/g/n Mobility Controller-managed AP
- Air monitor (AM)
- Secure enterprise mesh
- Remote AP (RAP) when used with a Mobility Controller
Wireless Radio Specifications
- AP type: Dual-radio, dual-band 802.11n indoor
- Software-configurable dual radio supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- 2×2 MIMO 802.11n with two spatial streams and up to 300 Mbps per radio
- Supported frequency bands (country-specific restrictions apply):
- Supported frequency bands (country-specific restrictions apply):
- 2.4000 GHz to 2.4835 GHz
- 5.150 GHz to 5.250 GHz
- 5.250 GHz to 5.350 GHz
- 5.470 GHz to 5.725 GHz
- 5.725 GHz to 5.850 GHz
- Available channels: Dependent on configured regulatory domain
- Controller-managed, dependent upon configured regulatory domain
- Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) optimizes the use of available RF spectrum
- Supported radio technologies:
- 802.11b: Direct-sequence spread-spectrum (DSSS)
- 802.11a/g/n: Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing (OFDM)
- 802.11n: 2×2 MIMO with two spatial streams
- Supported modulation types:
- 802.11b: BPSK, QPSK, CCK
- 802.11a/g/n: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
- Transmit power: Configurable in increments of 0.5 dBm
- Maximum (aggregate, conducted total) transmit power (limited by local regulatory requirements):
- 2.4-GHz band: +21 dBm (18 dBm per chain)
- 5-GHz band: +21 dBm (18 dBm per chain)
- Maximum ratio combining (MRC) for improved receiver performance
- Cyclic delay/shift diversity (CDD/CSD) for improved downlink RF performance
- Space-time block coding (STBC) for increased range and improved reception
- Association rates (Mbps):
- 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11
- 802.11a/g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54
- 802.11n: MCS0 to MCS15 (6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps)
- 802.11n high-throughput (HT) support: HT 20/40
- 802.11n packet aggregation: A-MPDU, A-MSDU
- RF interconnect attenuation (between radio and connectors or antennas): 0.5 dB
- AP-104 and IAP-104: Four RP-SMA connectors for external single-band antennas
- AP-105 and IAP-105: Four integrated downtilt omnidirectional
antennas for 2×2 MIMO with maximum antenna gain of 3.0 dBi in 2.4 GHz and 4.5 dBi in 5 GHz
- Network: One 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet (RJ-45), auto-sensing link speed and MDI/MDX
- Power: One DC power connector
- Other: One RJ-45 console interface
Model Deplyoment Akses Point Aruba